Purchase of this item entitles you to 1 additional retake of the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders.
- The roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities;
- How to apply for a personal licence;
- The role and legal responsibilities of the personal licence holder;
- The premises licence;
- Operating Schedules;
- The Designated Premises Supervisor;
- Unauthorised and temporary licensable activities;
- Rights of entry to licensed premises;
- Police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises;
- The specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol;
- Alcohol and its effects on the human body;
- Child Protection;
- Responsible Alcohol Retail.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- 1 Attempt