This course has been designed to comply with the new EU legislation law which came into force in December 2014.
This module will show you how to provide allergy information on pre-packed or unpackaged foods. It will cover what effects allergies may have to the body, considerations of allergies in the factory, How allergenic ingredients should be displayed on a label, Identifying allergens in example of dishes in the restaurant and How food businesses should be providing consumers with allergen information about the non-prepacked food they serve.
KEY COURSE MODULES
- Food Intolerance and Allergens – Basics
- Food Intolerances – Causes and Symptoms
- Allergies – Causes and Symptoms
- Allergen Facts
- Food Allergens and the Law
- Food Allergens – Practical Steps
- Allergen Information for Consumers